Sunday, March 28, 2010

Making Money Freelance Writing For Associated Content

I'm making money freelance writing for Associated Content, and man, it feels good.

Are you interested? Click on my referral link to get started. Or, read on to learn more.

I've written in the past about some of the markets I've explored. Associated Content is one of my favorites so far.

The Look

I have to say right off the bat that the layout of the site and the ease of publishing content is a big plus for me. I'm a huge fan of well-designed websites, and I've never had any problems with Associated Content. Plus it looks great, too!

The Basics

Here's the basic rundown of how Associated Content works. You sign up (no application required), and then start submitting articles. You can choose from a variety of options when submitting content that determine who keeps the rights to your article and how you get paid (upfront and performance vs. straight performance). Your writing is not edited, although if you choose to receive an upfront payment, it will be reviewed to see if it meets the requirements. There's more to it than that, but you get the idea.

The Bonuses

Here's one of my favorite parts about writing for Associated Content.

The more you publish, and the longer you're there, the more money you make. And not just in the way that you'd expect; veterans get to select from among higher-paying assignments (article ideas that you are free to write or not at your discretion), earn higher performance pay, and might even receive requests to write articles for Associated Content partners.

As long as you can keep coming up with new ideas for things to write, and make good use of SEO techniques (such as writing powerful headlines), you can make some nice money freelance writing for Associated Content.

For more information about the site, and to read tips, pros, and cons, check out my Squidoo lens Freelance Writing for Associated Content.

If you're ready to sign up, click here or on the pretty picture below. And don't hesitate me if you have any questions! Here's my Associated Content Profile in case you need it.

Join Associated Content

Want to read more about my thoughts on writing for Associated Content? Check out Exciting New Publication News.


 Share

2 comments:

Karisa Tells All said...

Hey I just read your article on Cracked and it was really good! I figured I'd compliment you here instead of there because the cracked comments section seems to be reserved for angry internet asses. Your blog is so interesting--I always thought freelance writing would be so hard, but I'd never heard of Associated Content or Squidoo before. Maybe you'll inspire me to give it a try!

Unknown said...

Thanks! Although making a career out of freelance writing takes a lot of work, getting started with it is no problem at all! I highly suggest you try out Squidoo or Associated Content to see if they're right for you!