Thursday, February 25, 2010

Exciting New Publication News

I'm now officially working for Associated Content, a site that publishes articles and pays upfront (if you select the option), as well as performance-based bonuses. I really like the submitting and formatting process for Associated Content, and I'm satisfied with the amount of time it takes to approve articles. If you're looking to get into writing for profit, Associated Content is a great place to start.

I'm happy to say that my first two articles have just been accepted and published. Check them out to learn about stuff and be entertained at the same time!

My first article, Get Ready for Maple Sugarin' Festivals, is about local festivals celebrating the tapping of maple trees to make maple syrup throughout the US.

My second article, The Muppets: Twenty-First Century Reboot, is about the new Muppets videos on YouTube, and the upcoming Muppets movie.

(By the way, if you love the Muppets, don't forget to check out my new Squidoo lens: The Muppets Take YouTube by Storm.)

Happy reading!

1 comment:

ZZ Auto Wreckers said...

Wow. You have observed such great points and much like to read articles like these. Thanks for sharing.
Car wreckers Perth