- Finishing my editing assignment. I'm working on editing an 86,000 word document as an assignment for my mentor/author friend. It's not something that's going to be published, but at least I'll know that I can edit a full length manuscript over the course of a couple of months. Deadline for this is in two weeks.
- Writing the first draft of the first book in a series that my mentor and I are working out the details for. This will probably be done sometime in March.
- Roughing out the plans for the rest of the books in the series, to be done by mid-April.
- Editing the first book in the series, to be done by the end of June.
- Submitting the book to editors and/or agents and working on sequels for the rest of the year.
- Keeping up with writing articles for Weird Worm.
- Possibly searching for new paying markets, depending on whether I decide to focus my free time on article writing.
At this time, I don't have plans to edit and submit Mechalarum. I'm happy that I wrote it, and I may come back to it someday, but right now I have bigger fish to fry!