Sunday, October 5, 2008

Recognition for the Blood-Red Pencil Blog

I mentioned a while back that I'm now the "emerging author" voice on the Blood-Red Pencil, a co-op blog by an excellent group of editors with daily posts useful for emerging and established authors. Well, seems like we're doing something right - on Saturday, our blog was chosen as a 'blog of note' by freelance writers Laura Spencer over at Writing Thoughts. Thanks Laura!

And speaking about the Blood-Red Pencil, my new Emerging Authors Want To Know! feature is up today. This one is about my fear of evil editors, and what they'll do to my poor manuscript. There are some great replies, especially what happens to a manuscript once it enters the slush pile. Stop by, and don't forget to read the comments - there's even more good stuff going on there!

No comments: