Thursday, April 7, 2011

Recap of March 2011 Goals

Here's a quick recap of how my March 2011 goals went:
  • Get the plan for my next novel into reasonably good shape (due March 5). Finished this on time! Whoo hoo!
  • Write 50,000 words. Actually ended being about 82,000, as my mentor upped my goal!
  • Write 12 articles for Weird Worm. Woefully failed at this one :(
  • Approach 2 new markets. I think I need to decide exactly what I want to write before I do this.
  • Publish about once a day on writing site Squidoo. I've made another important discovery, that I've written a lot that just isn't earning. To that end, I spent more time editing and deleting lenses than creating new ones.
  • Do taxes. This, thankfully, I finished without too much trouble!
  • Run 3 miles in 28 minutes. My time hasn't improved greatly, but I think it's better to focus just on getting my total number of miles per week up.
In the next few days, I'll post my updated April goals! Yay!

No comments: